Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm NOT Alone!

I get up every morning very early. It's MY time to get some things accomplished in peace. I read my email. Read a couple of blogs. Do a load of laundry. Watch the news. Make Allison's lunch for school. Pack my work bag and if I'm inspired and have time, I post on my blog.
One morning last week, I was busy on the computer reading some blogs when I felt like I was being watched.
I turned around to find this:
She was being so quiet but I could tell I was not alone.
She was just sitting there watching me as if to say "Mom, my brother and I need food but I don't want to bother you in your peaceful morning."
or was she thinking...
"There's that female that things she's the queen in this house! They may have named me Princess but I'm the QUEEN!"
I would like to believe that she was being sweet and letting me have my quiet time. However, I personally think that female cats are a little *itchy. It's just my opinion but I have talked to several people that agree with me.
In all honesty though, Princess is a nice cat and I'm glad that we have her.
Even though her fur drives me nuts, she makes Allison happy and that's all that matters to me.
On a side note, we had our second "Mom's Craft Night Out" last night so be sure to check back tomorrow. We had lots of fun and I love how our project turned out!
Have Fun!
Pin It

1 comment:

Benita said...

Cute picture :) I don't know about female cats, but I know that female dogs can sometimes be *itches! Can't wait to see your finished project :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails